Hannover Messe Ankiros Fairs organizes the 8th International Aluminium Technology, Machinery and Products Trade Fair – ALUEXPO on 12-14 October 2023 at halls 1, 2 and 3 of the Istanbul Expo Center.
Istanbul Expo Center (IFM) covers WTC Istanbul’s largest exhibition area. The center stretches over 249.000 m² and the overall rentable area is 98,000 m² consisting of 11 exhibition halls. By taking Turkish exhibition organizations beyond world standards, WTC Istanbul profoundly strives to make Istanbul the capital of the exhibition world and currently plays host to approximately 100 exhibitions each year.
In connection with WTC Istanbul, the exhibitions held in Istanbul Expo Center (IFM) attract hundreds of thousands of visitors, which open up new markets and opportunities for companies in global context.
In addition, IFM launches IFM TV, an online service which broadcasts the exhibitions and the other events that take place in its facilities.
- Istanbul Expo Center is the biggest fairground in Turkey.
- Approximately 100 exhibitions are organized annually.
- There are 11 exhibition halls in the 249.000 m² of land.
- Istanbul Expo Center is owned by World Trade Center Istanbul, which is part of a global network of World Trade Centers Association that owns the licenses of more than 300 World Trade Centers in 100 countries.
- Located next to the Ataturk International Airport, and neighbour to WTC Istanbul Business Towers, WOW Hotels and WOW Convention Center.
Yeşilköy Mah. Atatürk Cad. No: 5/5, Bakırköy, 34149
Phone: +90 (212) 468 52 00